Great fun to be a part of this project, especially for a comic geek like me. Big team effort: epic music by BigPop, choreography by the Les Mills crew, live direction by Robert George, animation and FX by redkidOne, and characters by the talents at Marvel/Disney.
Time for a fresh reel! (And a bit of a name tweak) A breakdown of all the projects below – but as you can see, there’s a been a lot of dancing and animals in the last few years!
- 00:00 – 00:12 – Rhian Sheehan, Little Sines. Music video 2013. Directed and animated by Mister Pitt, illustration by Kieran Rynhart.
- 00:12 – 00:31 – Steinlager, Tokyo Dry. TVC 2016. 3D Lead, including motion capture TD and rigging, character modelling and surfacing.
- 00:31 – 00:39 – Natural Gas (Aus), Dragon. TVC 2017. Creature animation by Mister Pitt.
- 00:39 – 00:42 – Co-Operative Bank, Crocodile. TVC 2015. Creature animation by Mister Pitt.
- 00:42 – 00:50 – Tip-Top, Goodness Grains. TVC 2012. Animation, rigging and design byMister Pitt.
- 00:50 – 00:59 – Cadbury, Freddo. TVC 2014. Character animation by Mister Pitt.
- 00:59 – 01:05 – The Impending Adorations, The Best Is Yet To Come. Music video 2014. Directed and animated by Mister Pitt.
- 01:05 – 01:10 – The Impending Adorations, When The Wind Blows. Music video 2015. Directed and animated by Mister Pitt.
- 01:11 – 01:25 – Immram, Dignity. Music Video 2012. Directed and animated by Mister Pitt.
- 01:25 – 01:30 – MIT, Trades. TVC 2012. Direction, design, animation by Mister Pitt.
- 01:30 – 01:39 – Quilton, Cupid. TVC 2016. Lead 3D, including motion capture TD, cloth TD, previs & look development.
- 01:39 – 01:51 – Air New Zealand, Buenos Aires. TVC 2017. Creature animation by Mister Pitt.
- 01:51 – 01:57 – Mount Franklin, Fairy Wren. TVC 2015. Creature animation by Mister Pitt.
- 01:57 – 02:02 – Disney, Shanghai. TVC 2015. Creature animation by Mister Pitt.
- 02:02 – 02:14 – Module, The Pieces Fit. Music video 2013. Directed and animated by Mister Pitt.
Motion graphics reel for 2014.
Here’s a lovingly edited wee sampler of motion graphics work from the past few years.
Created this commissioned video for Powerco, who were fantastic clients and really allowed us to create something above and beyond your usual corporate communication.
Co-directed by redkidOne and Sinclair Lonsdale. Produced, edited and animation by redkidOne. Model and practical FX by Sinclair Lonsdale.
Titles for TVNZ 7’s fantastic panel discussion show, Media 7.
A refreshing change – a completely typography-driven video for perennial electronica artist Epsilon-Blue. “Look What You’ve Done” featuring Dan Weetman of the Black Seeds.